Anyone who knows me, knows I like to organize. My husband describes my brain as the computer in Minority Report but without the bald people and mistakes.
I currently have 5 lists going today to keep me on schedule for the many areas of my life including but not limited to: parenting, writing, not having my home look like a good place for cockroaches to set up a motel.
The downside to being as organized as I am is I hate losing things. Losing things are NEVER on my to-do lists, and it irks me to no end. I clearly believe that my many lists, calendars and storage containers should mean my family will never forget anything and nothing is every lost. My brain may be ridiculous, but a company has come along to help me reach my dream.
Lovable Labels is a Canadian company with cute and durable labels for everything a kid might need to keep or claim as their own. The labels are dishwasher and microwave safe and waterproof. Plus, they’re adorable.
Let’s take the problem with the same cup. We have a lot of the same cup. Or at least they look the same to me. My kids, on the other hand, seem to think the other one always has THEIR cup. So we labelled them from our split pack. And then we washed them. My husband was skeptical about this label promise.
A month of washing later? They look awesome.
I was most skeptical of the shoe label. My children are very particular about their feet and shoes and one little itch drives them nuts. It must be their version of my losing things. So when I put the labels on their crocs, I was nervous because 1) the labels are supposed to go on a smooth surface and 2) they would FEEL them.
The package I got and am giving away is for the Split Pack, which is a large value pack with 1 design and 2 names. It’s great for siblings, cousins, best friends, or I could’ve (SHOULD HAVE) split it with a kid. My computer would look so cute with an “Alex Iwashyna” label.
My only suggestion would be for Lovable Labels to have some of the color choices include more gender neutral like a rainbow pack. The color choices seems to be geared towards boys or girls, and I have one of each.
The winner will received a Split Pack ($49.95 value), which includes:
15 Sticker Labels
40 Slimline Labels
12 Shoe Labels
24 Press n’ Stick Clothing DOTS™
Mandatory entry: Visit to the Lovable Labels website and tell us your favorite product in a comment below.
Once you’ve entered by leaving a comment, you can earn additional entries by doing one or all the options below (as always, if you already do any of these, they count as entries IF you leave a comment below for each one that you already do):
- Follow @MyLovableLabels on Twitter
- Follow @MakesFun on Twitter
- Tweet: Win a Split Pack of washable labels from @MyLovableLabels and @MakesFun: http://www.makesfunofstuff.com/?p=1438 #giveaway (remember to leave us the twitter link in a comment for extra daily entries)
- ‘Like’ Lovable Labels on Facebook for one extra entry and leave a comment below stating that you are a fan.
- ‘Like’ This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff on Facebook for one extra entry and leave a comment below stating that you are a fan.
- Share on Facebook: Win a Split Pack of washable labels from Lovable Labels and This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff and never lose anything again: http://www.makesfunofstuff.com/?p=1438 (remember to leave us the Facebook link in a comment for extra daily entries)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave us the link in a comment for one extra entry.
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST. It is open to US and Canada only. The winner will be selected by random.org and emailed by the following Friday. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected.
Disclaimer: I was given a Split Pack to try and one to giveaway. I was not told what to write because I would’ve responded with a NO label. Also, the labels include a first name, but I don’t put my kids name online so I had to blur them out.